Thursday, January 31, 2008

Potholes? Ahhhhhh

So how much worse can the street of Halifax get? I had thought not too much worse until I rode my bike to work today. There was three tiems I had to stop my bike and walk through sections of rode. And I have a Mountain Bike! Anyways, the last few years have seen a lot of really shoddy road work done in Hallifax, mostly resurfacing of exisiting pavement. But the new stuff just peels off every winter witht the snow plows. I can't believe that people in cars aren't complaining more. But at least this is a start for me. I will be shortly writing an email to the transportation people of HRM (Halifax) and perhaps I will get a response. I may even publish it on this blog. Oh well, at least it is sunny outside and I was nice and warm for the ride this morning. Later.

No comments: